Tips to Maintain healthy glucose levels
1. Black tea can help glucose levels.
2. Your blood sugar increases when you have sweet tea.
3. Caffeine can raise blood sugar.
4. Sour tea is good for blood sugar.
5. Green tea contains EGCG.
6. Tea helps you avoid dehydration.
when you drink tea, because it depends on how you're taking it, and which tea you drink. A sweet tea that's loaded with sugar is for certain to boost blood glucose , while other sorts of tea, with no added sugar, can help to lower it.
America’s First Fast-Food Burger Vending Machine